Trust me when I say that prayer works! Prior to meeting my fiancé, I spent time learning how to trust God, especially with my desire to get married, I faithfully prayed for my future husband and gave God a checklist, and he surprised me by sending a man my way who ticked of everything on the list.
Prayer is essential for the life of every Christian, what I have learnt to do is not stress and worry about the cares of this world, I literally just REST in God’s promise and let him take control. That’s the same attitude I want to adopt for the duration of this wedding planning and for my marriage. It’s not when you get married that’s when you decide to start praying, NO NO! Prayer starts way before any man is on the scene.
Trust God through prayer as you daily surrender your husband and marriage to the Lord. I just want to share a snippet of my prayer points I use to pray about my wedding day, husband and marriage.
Please feel free to share any prayer points you may have.
These are fire for fire prayer point’s oooo Leggo!
- Thank God for bringing my fiancé and I together
- Magnify His name for being Alpha and Omega in your life.
- I bind every spirit causing prolonged courtship in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel all the evil decision taken against my wedding arrangement in the name Of Jesus.
- I break every covenant, curse, spells and jinxes of super- late marriage, in the Name of Jesus.
- I bind the spirit that may use my partner to torment me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, reveal to me all your designs for my home.
- I bind all the spirit of confusion in the lives of both families and relations, in the Name of Jesus.
- Let all the architects of problems between fiancé and myself be roasted in the name Of Jesus.
- I come against the spirits of confusion in the lives of both families and relations in the Name of Jesus.
- Lord, make me an object of terror to all the enemies of my life.
- Lord, enrich my life with your spiritual gifts in the name of Jesus.
- I command all the evil tongues wagging war against my marriage to be roasted in the Name of Jesus.
- Let all demonic observers receive blindness in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, blot out my mind and fiancé mind all the painful memories of the past in the name of Jesus.
- I counsel all negative interference in the affairs of my life and home, in the name Of Jesus.
- I refuse to follow after any inherited evil marital patterns in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every inherited burdens and loads in the in the name of Jesus.
- Every unfruitful tree of marital non-achievement in me should be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, redeem our wedding day with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse, spell and label of marital failure, I command you to be broken in the Name of Jesus.